Friday, March 28, 2014

Meet Artist Geneva Davis Season, Spring Obsession Art show OPEN Division accepted artist

Geneva Davis Season
O-176 Springtime Splendor  oil  16x20  $400
  I began my painting career over 30 years ago. I am mostly self-taught. I enjoy painting all subjects and in all media. My passion for painting comes from my garden and through my travels viewing the beauty of nature that God created. I love the burst of green in the spring and the brilliant colors of fall.
O-179  Garden Entrance  oil  12x16  $400
The intensity and emotion in my paintings frlow from my love of all subjects, whether florals, gardens, figures, animals or landscapes. I want my collectors to enjoy the painting and appreciated what I saw and how I interpreted what I was seeing. I thank God everyday for giving me the ability to paint and share it with others.
O-178  Tropical Splendor  oil  14x18  $1200
My paintings may be viewed at Pinecrest Gallery, All That Matters in Twain Harte, Town Hall Gallery in Copperopolis, Ventana and Aloft Gallery in Sonora ... My home studio is open to visitor's by appointment only.  genevadis27@yahoo.com

No comments: