Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Meet Artist Lorna Ho, 18th Annual Spring Obsession THEME division accepted Artist

LORNA HO
T-012  Spring Things  watercolor  11x14  $250

I spent a number of years doing Chinese brush painting but have been studying watercolor for the past few years. As an evolving artist, I am also experimenting with collage using paper and acrylics.  I get inspiration from many sources in nature, music, dance, people, etc. Life itself is inspiration.

I feel that it is not as important where I end up with the final art project as the process that I experience. If I've gained satisfaction and enjoyment from the creative process I just hope that someone looking at my work can enjoy it too.

Education and Background:
Born in Honolulu, Hawaii
University of Hawaii, B.A. Asian Art History
T-011  Diamond Head  watercolor  11x14  $250

Art Awards and Exhibits:
Lane County Fair, Eugene, Oregon
Sonoma County Fair
Sonoma Harvest Fair
Marin-Sonoma County Fair
Watercolor Artists of Sonoman County
National Arts Program, City of Santa Rosa
Sebastopol Center of the Arts
Healdsburg Center for the arts
Occidental Center for the Arts
Graton Art Gallery
15th Annual Sonoma County Senior Art Show
B.R. Chon Winery Art Show


No comments: