Monday, May 11, 2015

Meet Artist Carol David

Carol David

Welcome to my World of Creativity!

SOLD
My paintings reflect my love of people in their surroundings. I love to capture the mood of my subjects. My choice of medium is pastel because of the brilliant colors, it's dry form and the immediate effect it has on paper.
Mountain Air  pastel  18x24  $750

I also like to portray the majesty of nature in my work since I grew up in Davis, Ca., an agricultural area, and spent much time in the Sierra Mountains on vacations. It was my father, an Entomology professor, who inspired me to have a deep appreciation for nature and a passion for art.  My people paintings are usually done from a photo back in my studio and I create my landscape paintings on location.

Carolsrt37@aol.com.  *  www.caroldavid.com

No comments: