Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Meet Theme Division Accepted Artist Deborah Wright

Deborah Wright

View from the rabbit hole by Deborah Wright  acrylic 24x30 $1475  

I’m Deborah Wright and live in the beautiful mountains of northern California.  Nature has inspired my life and influences my art.  I'm a textile, mixed media and acrylic artist who loves bold, bright colors and texture.  Favorite mediums include acrylic paint, India ink and graphite pencil.
My work is abstract, non-objective and organic in style, as my approach is intuitive, loose and unstructured. I have received multiple awards at exhibits in Tuolumne and Amador counties.
Artists that have influenced my work include Alan Powell and Robert Burridge, both of California and Jane Davies of Vermont.
I have been blessed with space for painting, collage, assemblage art and workshops.  My studio encompasses an eclectic gallery and is featured on the Amador County Art Association annual open studio tour in September.

No comments: