Friday, April 24, 2020

Meet Artist Lynne Sutton


Lynne Sutton
6857 Hwy 26 * P.O. Box 153Mokelumne Hill, CA 9545


Lynnesutton209@gmail.com



O-093 Spring Bloom by Lynne Sutton wc 16x20 $175 SOLD

Lynne Sutton Bio
I have lived in Calaveras County, in the Mokelumne Hill area; for the last 49 years.


I always painted and did other Artistic things while growing up. Things went on hold for a time during child rearing. Later, I took classes in Oil Painting and Pottery at Delta College in Stockton, CA.

Since my retirement from retail; I have more time and am back to painting and mixed media Art. I took lessons for several years from Deborah Marlene, of Mokelumne Hill, and learned the basics of my new medium of Watercolor. 



Painting Removed by Artist. No longer available for sale at Ironstone.


I get a lot of my inspiration from looking at Art Galleries and while traveling.   In April-May of 2019, I joined Deborah Marlene on a two week painting trip to the South of France. 

I often have dreams about my next project,
and can hardly wait to see what happens when implemented. Sometimes I feel they turn out good, and sometimes, not. But, I am still doing what I love to do...ART!





No comments: