Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Meet Artist Terry Richardson



O-098 -Lake Alpine Thaw-by Terry Richardson oil 18x24 $600

I began doing art at an early age while in grade school. I can remember spending hours in my room drawing, copying other artist’s work. I studied it formally in High School and college but abandoned it to pursue a career in Occupational Therapy and to raise my 2 girls. At some point in my adulthood I mentioned to my husband that I would like to start painting again and that year, for my birthday, he bought me an easel, paints and paint brushes. There was no turning back now! I needed to refresh my skills so I enrolled in an art class through Columbia College taught by Gereon Rios. I was hooked!


O-099 Seattle Sunset-by  Terry Richardson oil 18x24 $600 JUDGES MERIT AWARD
I continue to be inspired by the beautiful world around us and other artists.



Thank you, and enjoy the show.



Terry D. Richardson

No comments: