Friday, June 7, 2013

Myra Steward, Spring Obsession Artist Exhibit update!

Quick Share! 

One of Ironstone's 2013 Spring Obsession Artists has a show coming up! Thanks for sharing Myra!



Hi Everyone!

I've attached photos of my entry in the Fiber Show-"Focus on Fiber".   It's a wonderful visually stimulating show with many unique pieces!  It's being held at:
Sacramento Fine Arts Center
5330-B Gibbons Drive
Carmichael, CA 95608

Hours: 11AM tp 7 PM Tuesdays
           11AM to 3 PM Wednesday-Saturday

Dates:  June 4- June 22

Reception-  June 8-5:30-8:30PM

The piece I knitted is a ruana, a South American Poncho, and is knitted with silk, wool and acrylic yarns.  I am also working on a series of paintings that will be displayed at the Blue Moon Gallery this summer.

Thank you for your continued support of my artistic journey!


Myra

No comments: