Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Meet Artist Carol Leonti, Spring Obsesion THEME Division accepted artist

Carol Leonti

T-010  Afternoon  watercolor  15x22  $800

I've been interested in drawing and painting for many years but was able to devote only a little time to these while I was working and commuting. I am now able to paint regularly. I love to create and painting is a major challenge and outlet for me. I enjoy experimenting with many media but especially love working with transparent watercolor because of it's freedom, it's ability to capture light and to express emotion.

T-009  Morning  watercolor  12x12  $400

I love to learn ... I am greatly influenced by my current mentor Popi Tyler, who coaches me on composition, color and boldness. I have studied watercolor painting with Carl Miller AWS, Dale Laitenen, Ken Hosmer, and Tony Couch.

No comments: