Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Meet Artist Carol Leonti, Spring Obsession Theme Division Artist

Bio - Carol Leonti
2515 Fulton Place
Santa Rosa, Ca. 95401
c.leonti@me.com

T-024  My Mother's Garden wc 30x24  $600


I have been painting for pleasure for over 15 years, continuously learning in workshops with well known transparent watercolor painters: Tony Couch, Dale Laitenen, Ken Hosmer, and more.  My most important teachers were Carl Miller, AWS, with whom I painted for many years, and my current mentor, Popi Tyler, who encourages me and coaches me on all aspects of my work.  I love transparent watercolor because of it’s challenges and its broad ability to express feeling for the subject.
Open Division entry O-141 Seaport wc 15x20  $600

My work has been shown at the Sebastopol Center for the Arts, the Watercolor Society of Sonoma County annual exhibit, at Ironstone Winery, and at the Russian Hill Winery. I currently participate in an exhibit at Empire College in Santa Rosa.

Open Division entry  O-142  Wild Garden  wc  13x15  $500


My technical skills and ability to paint expressively have steadily grown over the years.  I plan to never stop painting.

No comments: