Saturday, January 30, 2016

Meet Artist Carol Clark, Theme Division accepted artist

Artist:  Carol Clark
Date:  March, 2016
Address:  2342 Partridge Court, Valley Springs, CA. 95252
E-mail:  c14rogercarol@goldrush.com
                  
Carol is a refugee from the rust belt and her husband is a hillbilly from the Ozarks. They came to California to make their fortune.
Now that I have your attention, Carol graduated from CSC Long Beach where she majored in Art.
“I love to paint and make things beautiful!  This year I’m trying some watercolors and acrylics.  I usually prefer oils.  I like all kinds of color and enjoy quilts, stain glass windows, and anything that has beautiful colors.”

Come on up to Ironstone, have lunch, and see my artwork.  “I can’t think of anything I enjoy doing more than painting . . . well, I also enjoy cross country skiing.  Another beautiful thing.”          

T-008  Spring Dewdrops  by Carol Clark  wc  11x14  $350

No comments: