Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Meet Accepted Theme Division Artist Sue Smith

Sue Smith

T-011  Paperwhites by Susan Smith  oil 12x16 $250
  

T-010  Tulips & Daffys  by Susan Smith  oil 12x12 $200
I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, received a great primary school art education and majored in Art at Ohio Wesleyan University. I moved to New York City after college and was surrounded by the "beat" scene. Lots of gallery shows, happenings, off off broadway shows, a rich time. Married and divorced with 2 young sons, I moved to California and lived on a commune. I always worked at my art projects. I moved to the Sierra foothills in 1976 and became an architectural drafter. I have concentrated much more on my drawing and painting after retiring from architecture. I am inspired by our beautiful Sierra foothills and the natural world around us.

No comments: