Monday, September 23, 2019

Meet Artist Brad Stone this Saturday!


Meet Artist Brad Stone.  Brad will be painting on site this Saturday for the Concourse d ‘Elegance.  







Bradford L Stone​                                          ​

Valley Springs, California  Bradfordlstone.com  (​gpa.bradford53@gmail.com​) (209) 581 2047

I always had an interest in Art and Painting I enjoy playing with light and color and capturing the beauty that life has to offer us. 

I studied at  Delta College  exploring the arts and ceramics.  I also minored in art at Sacramento State College learning about art and figure drawing, along with earning my degree, and my teacher’s credentials. 

 After college I explored my art interest under Susan Sarback at her School of light and Color.

 As I am retired now from teaching High School my goal is to become a Master Artist. 

My achievements in art, going back to winning The Bank America Pop Art in High School. Calaveras County Fair (Best of Show and first in fine art) 2017.  Participated in California State Fair Expo Plein Air exhibit. Not wining, but selling my painting that day. Also, participated in the Plein Air painting with Concourse D 'Elegance Car Show.  Participated in Ironstone Winery Fine Arts Obsession art competition.  Also, Ironstone Vineyard 21​st​ Annual Spring Obsession Art Show and recognize in their Family Merit Award. Over the years selling some of my pieces, hoping they bring joy in their homes​.  






No comments: