Friday, March 4, 2016

Meet Artist Popi Tyler, Spring Obsession accepted artist

T-023  They Like to Party ' til Day ... Light  wc  25x32  $980
Popi Tyler,
Artist

Santa Rosa, 
California





I was born here in this gorgeous land of Northern California, with childhood memories of riding my horse through Gravenstein Apple orchards and cattle ranches.  I learned to be alone and observe the beauty of nature and the way things grow.


O-136  Forty-one and Counting  wc  22x30 $1800
My formal education includes over 40 years of art classes and workshops. I have studied ceramics and painting in California, Mexico, and Hawai'i. My training at Linecona Academy of Art in Honolulu opend my eyes to the endless joys of watercolor.
O-136  Terpisichore, No. 1  wc  22x15  $1200

Recently, I have studied with Dale Laitinen, of Mountain Ranch, California, who continually teaches me to see new things in our landscape all around us.

To me, there in nothing better than a day painting with my husband and friends. I have such wonderful painting buddies -- each one is precious to me.







Good friends, beautiful views -- what 


O-137  Three Hearts Mooning Mine  wc  30x22  $1800
could be better!

www.popityler.com













No comments: