Monday, February 18, 2019

Meet Artist Rhett Regina Owings


O-042  Sprinklers by Rhett Owings  oil  11x14 $500


Rhett Regina Owings

I have been painting for over 30 years. I enjoy painting landscapes, still life, animals and anything else that tickles my fancy! I paint in plein air as well as in my art studio. Oils are my medium of choice, but I also like using pastels, water media, and mixed media.

Capturing the color and scenery around me is important to me. I love color and enjoy watching the colors mix on my palette and painting. I have painted in orchards, golf courses, wildlife land, gardens & parks, Gold Rush towns, Yosemite, along the coast and on farms in the Central Valley and in Salinas. My colors have accompanied me to Alaska, Yellowstone, Utah, Mexico, Canada and Europe. What a wonderful life I have led. Art is my life and I am happy to share it with you. 

O-044 On the Way to Sonora by Rhett Owings  oil  16x20 $500

RHETT REGINA OWINGS


Please look at my online gallery at: 









+

No comments: