Monday, February 4, 2019

Meet Spring Obsession Theme Artist, Tabitha Kremesec



T-008  Three Daffodils  by Tabitha Kremesec  wc 14.5x22 $400
My name is Tabitha Kremesec and I’m just starting my own business in watercolor painting. 

Before turning to painting, I wrote a book of poetry published in 2016 (“Life as We Know It and Other Poems”). 

Then I became intrigued with watercolor and entered two drawings in the calaveras county fair jumping frog jubilee ,and won 3rd place for both of these graphite  drawings .In June of 2018 I started taking watercolor classes. I had a great teacher and while I still have a lot to learn, I am a fast learner and I’m determined to do great work as an artist.  

T-009  Daffodils and Tulips  by Tabitha Kremesec  wc 16x20 $300
 In addition, I now sell greeting cards that I painted, refrigerator magnets and paintings along with many other items.  I have my own shop on etsy.com and my own website tabithaswatercolors.com. I enjoy painting and continue to take lessons from YouTube and my sister in law.  I’m learning a lot but have so much more to learn and I will as painting has become a passion.

No comments: