Saturday, February 9, 2019

Meet Artist Tracy Stone


Tracy Stone..
T-017  Little Bird by Tracy Stone oil 16x20 $250
Born and raised in California. I currently live in Valley Springs, originally from the Bay Area.

I currently work for a snack company as an Administrator, owning my own business prior.

In my spare time I spend time riding and caring for my beautiful horses and caring for my sweet wonderful Dachshund and playful funny Labrador retriever.

My most memorable memories are spending time with my 11 grandchildren, and many more memories to come.

My hobbies are restoring furniture, and my newest passion ART.

 I have watched my husband Bradford Stone create paintings, with me being his greatest fan and critic.

So I thought maybe giving it a try. Attending school my art teachers always admired my creations. always giving me encouragement to follow art as a career.  Maybe it’s time!







No comments: