Sunday, February 13, 2022

Meet Artist Lisa Escoto

 



Lisa (Manion) Escoto Art

 

O-126  Angels Gate by Lisa Escoto oil 16x20 $499

"Reflections"

The image enters the mind through the eyes,

then travels from the mind to the heart, where it transcends into the art you create,

leaving reflections to fill the hearts and minds of others who follow...

-LRME

 

Bio: In my travels, I have been moved by vivid images that I have encountered, whether it be children at play, the vast waters of the oceans, an embrace between parent and child. I take these images and create vivid glimpses into the many facets of life. Many of my paintings have focused on children, from happy times to pensive moments to altered realities due to trauma. My goal is to create paintings that are highly emotive, taking the observer's reactions inward as they explore their own response to the subjects portrayed.

Commissions accepted

manionlisa32@gmail.com

1+270-599-2860

No comments: