Saturday, March 6, 2021

Meet Artist Kristina S. Anderson

 Artist Bio


Kristina S. Anderson, is an impressionist painter based in the Central Valley of California. She i a protege of award winning artist Vincent Walsh, who was himself a disciple of Can Waldron. Kristina holds an Art Minor from Trinity Western University in Langley, British Columbia, and has since studied with Viacheslav Korolenkov.


Our creator romances each one of us everyday. His way to my heart is through color, nature, and the people in my life. As an artist I am drawn to capture this encounter I have with Him, and I choose to express it through color and flowing strokes.  As I am but an instrument, I can only hope that these pieces will spark moments of peace, solace, and joy to those who view them.

O-066 Alleyway Curiosity by Kristina Anderson acrylic 8x10 $200

Juried Shows


2021 Spring Obession Ironstone Vineyards Murphys, CA

2020 Carnegie Art Showcase Carnegie Arts Center, Turlock, CA

2020 Expressions Tracy Art League, Tracy, CA

2019 Expressions Tracy Art League, Tracy, CA


O-067 BC Memories by Kristina Anderson acrylic 9x12 $250

Galleries

Grand Theater Center for the Arts

Cultural Arts Division

715 Central Avenue

Tracy, CA 95376 209.831.6TKT (6858)

O-068 Autumn Trail by Kristina Anderson acrylic 8x10 $200

No comments: