Sunday, March 7, 2021

Meet Artist Terry Richardson

 Terry Richardson

O-049 -Aspens-by Terry Richardson -oil  20-x 10- $350




I began doing art at an early age while in grade school. I can remember spending hours in my room drawing, copying other artist’s work.  I studied it formally in High School and college but abandoned it to pursue a career in Occupational Therapy and to raise my 2 girls.  At some point in my adulthood I mentioned to my husband that I would like to start painting again and that year, for my birthday, he bought me an easel, paints and paint brushes. There was no turning back now! I needed to refresh my skills so I enrolled in an art class through Columbia College taught by Gereon Rios.  I was hooked!

O-050 -Life Gives You Lemons-by Terry Richardson - oil 12-x 14- $325


I continue to be inspired by the beautiful world around us and other artists.


O-051-Princess- by Terry Richardson oil 15x17-$475

Thank you and enjoy the show.


Terry D. Richardson


No comments: