Saturday, May 11, 2024

Meet Spring Obsession 2024 artist Bradford Stone

 Bradford L Stone

Valley Spring, California

O-073 First Love by Brad Stone acrylic 18x24 $450


Bradfordlstone.com (gpa.bradford53@gmail.com)

(209) 581 2047


I have always had an interest in Art and painting. I enjoy playing with light and color to capture the beauty that life has to offer us.

O-074 Dream Beauty by Brad Stone acrylic 24x36 $550


I studied at Delta College exploring the arts and ceramics. I also minored in Art at Sacramento State College studied art and figure drawing, along with earning my BA degree. I finished my education at Stockton UOP earning teaching credentials and Education of Master of Arts.

After college I explored my art interest under Susan Sarback at her School of Light and color.


I am retired mow from teaching High School and my goal is to become a Master Artist.


My achievement in art goes back to winning the Bank of America Pop Art in Hight School. Calaveras County Fair (Best of Show and first in Fine Art) 2017.  Participated in California State Fair Expo Plein Air Exhibit. Not winning but selling my painting that day. Also, participated in the Plein Air painting with the Concourse D'Elegance Car Show. Participation in Ironstone Winery Fine Art Obsession Art Show. I've been recognized in the Ironstone Family Merit Awards, 2003/2020. I won the Plein Air competition at the Amador and Honorable Mention at the Delicato Vineyard Art Competition 2023. Over the years selling some of my art, hoping they bring joy in their homes.

No comments: