Saturday, March 28, 2020

Meet Artist Connie Bowen

Connie Bowen

T-019 Serendipity by Connie-Bowen wc 30x11 $550 THEME WINNER

I have always loved art and photography and have tried hard to hone my skills with both over the past decade. I have been taking weekly watercolor classes from Popi Tyler for nine years. She is an excellent and patient teacher. She continues to teach me how to see.  I have also taken three workshops from Christpher Schink and he has pushed me to find my own unique direction with my art work. I love the process of creating with watercolor. I feel everything else slip away except being in the moment of that creation, which keeps me coming back to this beautiful medium. I live in Forestville, CA with my two dogs and a cat, who sometimes become my muses.

No comments: