Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Meet Artist Robert Feigen



T-022 Daffodils in Motion by Robert Feigen  acr 16x20 $579

Biography


My name is Robert Feigen and I am the Artist that has preformed The Daffodils in Motion painting. I am a graduate of Cal Poly Pomona, California with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Behavioral Science and in Business Administration. I have been an artist for approximately twenty years and have studied at the Sonora Arts Academy for three years. I am also a current Vice President in the Motherlode Art Association in Sonora/



The Daffodils in Motion Painting is a 16” x 20” Acrylic work of art and is part of a series. It portrays interpretive daffodils flowing freely and serenely in a field of dreams.



I hope you enjoy my painting and will look forward to seeing everyone at the 20202 Artist Reception.



Sincerely,

Robert Feigen

No comments: