Thursday, April 18, 2024

Meet Spring Obsession 2024 artist Penny Mcclenahan

 

O-083 Greenie by Penny McclenaHan pendulum 12x16 $225


My name is Penny McClenahan and I am a fluid artist. I love COLOR and like to incorporate ultraviolet reactive paints into my art.  My husband and I have lived in Angels Camp for 34 years and raised our two children here. I love our community and everything it offers.


O-084 Dragon Hair by Penny McclenaHan acrylic 11x16 $175 SOLD


My artis reflective of my personality and my love 9of color, sharing, and putting smiles on people's faces. The art for lends itself well to a creative and experimental artist like myself.

I thank you for looking and hope my pieces put a smile on your face and bring you joy. People who know me would tell you PURPLE is my favorite. Please ask about commissioned pieces.  Enjoy

O-085 Ocean Partyt by Penny McclenaHan mm 12x12 $150

No comments: