Thursday, February 11, 2021

Meet Artist Connie Bowen

 Connie Bowen

T-018  Do-Daffodils-Party-at-Night by-Connie-Bowen wc 7.5x7.5 $500

I have always loved art and photography and have tried hard to hone my skills with both over the past decade.  I have been taking weekly watercolor classes from Popi Tyler for ten years.  She is an excellent and patient teacher. She continues to teach me how to see,  I have also taken three workshops from Christopher Schink and he has pushed me to find my own unique direction with my art work.  I love the process of creating with watercolor.  I feel everything else slip away except being in the moment of that creation, which keeps me coming back to this beautiful medium.  I won first prize in the Ironstone Vineyards Theme Division in 2020.  I live in Forestville, CA with my two dogs and a cat, who sometimes become my muses.


O-048 In-The-Beginning-There-Was-An-Orange-Kitty by Connie Bowen wc 22.5x22.5 $900

No comments: