Friday, February 26, 2021

Meet Artist Suzanna Young

 

Suzanna Young







A little about me...


I've drawn and painted since childhood.

Received my first set of oil paints at 10 years old for my Birthday... l would draw from magazines and whatever l saw; people, animals, nature in its many seasons.  Always fascinated with my surroundings.


O-058 Fancy Dancer by Suzanna Young acrylic 16x19 $198



I love color and am fortunate to see so many shades of a "color".  Also love movement...

I was an art student all through school and won many awards on my works at local, county and state competitions. 
Upon  Graduation  from high school, l received a full ride scholarship and invitation  to Hallmark in Kansas City as an artist.


O-057 Whooo's That! by Suzanna Young acrylic 16x19 $325 1

Took a 20 year break while raising my 3 girls and now have time to resume my passion...

No comments: