Saturday, March 25, 2023

Meet 2023 Spring Obsession Artist Connie Holt-Warner

 Artist: Connie Holt-Warner

O-036 Gazing in a Coy Pond by Connie Warner oil 16x20 $2500


I am an emerging artist. This is the first show I have entered and I am so delighted to be accepted. I started painting in 2007, but set down painting for many years to focus on my family and career. I picked up my paintbrush back up later in life and enjoy it very much.


I was born and raised in Norwalk, Connecticut, but have lived in the West Coast most of my adult life. I currently live in Brentwood, California with my husband.


I love the oil on oil technique of painting. I am currently exploring watercolors. I get my inspiration from nature. I love seeing all of the shades of color and how the light and shadows hit a subject.


My other passion is Seascapes. I am mesmerized by the waves and seeing what veins each wave forms.


Painting puts my mind and spirit in a very peaceful and quiet place and I love getting lost there.

No comments: