Sunday, March 19, 2023

Meet 2023 Spring Obsession Artist Tracy Stone

 Tracy Stone

O-035 Panting Luke by Tracy Stone oil 12x12 $500


About me, I am originally from the Bay Area and currently live in Valley Springs CA. I recently retired this year, and am looking forward to spending more time learning and perfecting my art abilities, as this is one of my passions.

My hobbies other than art are horseback riding, and spending time with my labrador retrievers and my Dockies. Pastimes are boating and traveling.  Of course my most favorite times are with my 13 grandchildren.

I have watched my husband Bradford Stone create wonderful art creations. I finally have time to join him and create some of my own, although we have very different techniques. We always critique each other and also give each other encouragement


No comments: