Sunday, March 19, 2023

Meet 2023 Spring Obsession Artist Terry Richardson

O-058 Northern California Sunset by Terry Richardson- 24-x 24-  Oil $625

I began doing art at an early age while in grade school. I  an remember spending hours in my room drawing, and copying other artist's work. I studied it formally in high school and college but abandoned it to pursue a career in Occupational Therapy and to raise my two girls. At some point in my adulthood I mentioned to my husband that I would like to start painting again and that year, for my birthday, he bought me an easel, paints and paint brushes. There was no turning back now! I needed to refresh my skills so I enrolled in an art class taught by Gereon Rios, I was hooked! I have also studied with Judy Cain. My work has received awards at Ironstone Spring Obsession Art Show.

O-059 Breakfast View, Albion River Inn-by Terry Richardson 10-x 10-  Oil $495

I believe when you  view art, it should evoke an emotion or a memory or tell a story. I hope when you view my work you experience that.

O-060 Peaceful Pond-by Terry Richardson 11-x 12-  Oil $550


I continue to be inspired by the beautiful world around us and other artists.


Terry D. Richardson

No comments: