Thursday, March 28, 2024

Meet Spring Obsession 2024 artist Terry Richardson

 

T-017 Bunny Bliss by Terry Richardson  Oil 12-x 16 $500

I began doing art at an early age while in grade school. I can remember spending hours in my room drawing and copying other artist' work. I studied it formally in high school and college but abandoned it to pursue a career in Occupational Therapy and to raise my two girls. At some point in my adulthood, I mentioned to my husband that I would like to start painting again and that year, for my birthday, he bought me an easel, paints and paint brushes. There was no turning back now! I needed to refresh my skills, so I enrolled in an art class taught by Gereon Rios. I was hooked! I have also studied with Judy Cain. My work has received awards at Ironstone Spring Obsession Art Show.

O-049 A Splash of Color in Jenner by Terry Richardson Oil 12-x 16 $650


I believe when you view art, it should evoke an emotion or a memory or tell a story. I hope when you view my work you experience that.

O-050 To Crush by Terry Richardson Oil 11-x 14 $450
I continue to be inspired by the beautiful world around us and other artists.

O-051 Red Hill Road Sunset by Terry Richardson Oil 15x30 $550

Terry D. Richardson

No comments: