Thursday, March 21, 2024

Meet Spring Obsession 2024 Artist Connie Carson-Romano

 Connie Carson-Romano

O-019 Dancing Waves by Connie Carson-Romano oil 20x24 $1250

Art, for me, has always been a form of meditation and relaxation. When I immerse myself in a view of the world which I wish to express on canvas, I become totally involved. When I am painting my entire being is involved in the brush strokes and colors and the stressors of life seem to disappear. It is a therapy of creation.

O-020 Northcoast-Waves- by Connie Carson-Romano oil 12x8 $180

O-021 Iris in the rain by Connie Carson-Romano oil 22x28 $325

I prefer to work in oils as they remain active longer than other paints. Being retired has allowed me the freedom of timing that also works with other mediums. Lately I have experimented with other forms of expression including some fun yard sculptures'.


Ironstone is a wonderful venue to visit. I love the Obsession show and the varied styles of the artists chosen to be present.  The variation is always impressive and a great way to spend a day just relaxing.


No comments: