Saturday, March 26, 2022

Meet Artist Lynne Sutton

 Lynne Sutton Bio

O-042 Love of Music by lynne_sutton_wc 29x25 $450.00


I have lived in Calaveras County, in the Mokelumne Hill area for the last 47 years.


I always painted and did other Artisti things while growing up. Things went on hold for a time during child rearing. Later, I took classes in Oil Painting and Pottery at Delta College in Stockton, CA.

Since my retirement from retail, I have more time and am back to painting and mix media Art. I get a lot of my inspiration from looking at Art Galleries and while traveling.


I often have dreams about my next project and can hardly wait to see what happens when implimented. Sometimes I feel they turn out good, and sometimes not. But, I am still doing what I love to do ... ART!

No comments: