Thursday, March 17, 2022

Meet Artist Shauna Rae Engbrecht

 SHAUNA RAE ENGBRECHT

 “ART BY SHAUNA” 


O-158 At the Beach by Shauna Engbrecht oil 20x27 $950.

As a young girl growing up in Klamath Falls, I rode horses and learned to love landscapes painted by God and the beauty in His sky. 

 I always had a desire to create, and as a child my grandmother saw my passion for art and ordered the “Fad of the Month” club for me. It cemented my love of anything artistic. 

I married in 1975 and was widowed in 1986 with four children under 10 to raise, and now have nine grandchildren. I worked as a baker and managed a bakery in the Rogue Valley. In 1993, my sister and I opened a bakery/deli of our own. After 28 years, we sold it in 2021. So now, it’s my turn to be able to pursue my love of art! 

O-160 Paradise Beach by Shauna Engbrecht oil 24x48 $1500


EDUCATION: 

Rogue River High School graduate, Rogue River, Oregon 

Bassist Fashion Institute, Portland, Oregon— studied fashion and window display. 

 I currently teach art at a Christian school. 


ART: 

As an adult, I studied one-stroke painting with Donna Dewberry. Moved on to a pastel painting group in the Rogue Valley. 

 I’ve completed online classes with Scott Christenson. 

 I’ve been fortunate enough to sell several of my pieces and now with more free time, I’m ready to see what else can be done to market, display and sell my art.

No comments: