Friday, March 18, 2022

Meet Artist Popi Tyler

 Santa Rosa 

Artist

Popi Tyler


T-036 hey_big_spender by Popi Tyler wc 22x15 $980

Popi Tyler is the honored recipient of two Ironstone Spring Obsession Awards:

The 18th Annual Ironstone Vineyards Family Choice Award in 2015,

And a First Place Blue Ribbon in the Open Division last year, 2021.

You can find her poster of yellow of yellow daffodils titled Garden District, here in the Ironstone Vineyards gift shop.

O-139 wild_honey  by Popi Tyler wc 10x22 $730


The most wonderful experience happened to me in kindergarten when my teacher handed me jars of finger paints and paper ... I've never looked back!


I've been fortunate to be able to study watercolor here in the US, in California, Nevada and Hawai'i, and in Mexico.

The fluid medium of watercolor always brings me surprises and joy.


Seeing myself as a perpetual student forever learning, my studies continue under two great friends and master watercolorists, Dale Laitinen of Pioneer, CA and Christopher Schink of Santa Rosa, CA.


The happiest part of my artist life, is a dozen-year tradition of getting together with my group of 8 treasured artist friends on Fridays for art mischief & Laughter.


O-137 warthog_blues by Popi Tyler wc 10x10 $500


Happy Trails!

Popi Tyler

808.220.7452

Popi@popityler.com  

No comments: